You can easily cap the amount of On Site Check Ins in a given day. In this article, we'll cover how to set that capacity and how it will impact your team.
To set a capacity limit, you will need to access your Setup Wizard following the steps below.
- Select Company Setup at the top of your dashboard
- Select Company Setup on the left hand side
- Select Check In Options as seen here:
5. Toggle On-Site Capacity to on
6. Enter the max capacity for that group Pro Tip: If you want to prevent On Site Check Ins set it 0
7. Scroll down and select 'Save & Continue' as seen here:
Once you've set your capacity, your team will be able to see how many spots are available on a given day when they go to check-in. You can see how that looks here: