In this article, we will cover how you can set yourself up on Hayday using our Setup Wizard. Once you are set up you can jump back into our Setup Wizard at any time to make modifications.
The Setup Wizard is broken down into the following sections:
- Company Setup
- Health Screening
- More Engagement
- Review & Activate
Below we will go through each section in greater detail.
Here you will create your organization & Check-In groups. This section includes:
- Basics - Enter your company name, team size, website & industry
- Check-In Options - Create Check In Group(s)
- Branding - Set a Company Logo, Background Image & Custom Colors. This will make Hayday feel more like home for your team. You can always skip this section and come back to it later!
Here you will set up the questions you ask your team and what you'd like to do in the event a team member is flagged as At Risk or COVID Confirmed. This section includes:
- Confirmed COVID 19- Here you can set a period of time where a user must remain out of the workplace. You can also set up the Request Return option as well as custom messaging your team will see.
- Screening Questions - Here you can customize what questions each Check In option will prompt.
- Response to Risk - Here you can set a minimum and maximum temperature & you can set a period of time where a user must remain out of the workplace. You can also set up the Request Return option as well as custom messaging your team will see.
Here you can set up additional questions to ask your team around their work more generally.
- HR Feedback - Select any questions that are relevant for your team and their ability to work.
In this section, you'll enter a payment method for Hayday.
Review & Activate
Here you'll see each section you just filled out. If we don't require any further information they'll be ticked off. As seen here:
Now you're activated, click here to see how to invite team members!
Need further assistance? Send us an email at email@example.com!