In this article, we will cover how to change a team members status on Hayday. First, let's start with a quick reminder of what Hayday statuses are and what they mean.
Hayday has 3 statuses:
- On Track - A user completes a Check In with no risk indicators
- At Risk - A user complete a Check In that flags them as a potential risk to your workplace
- COVID Confirmed - A user indicates that they have tested positive for COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Users marked At Risk or COVID Confirmed are put into a cool-down period before they can return to work. If you would like to override the cooldown period and allow users to return to work sooner you have the ability to adjust user's statuses. Here are the steps on how to do that.
- Access your Hayday Dashboard
- Select 'View' next to the user you wish to change the Status of
- Select Status
- Select the relevant status for that user.
- Enter a custom Message (Optional)
- Save Changes
It's as simple as that! Watch the video below to follow me along as I update the status of a team member.
Pro Tip: If you have the "request return to work" feature on for your team, you'll receive emails when a team member is requesting a return to work prior to the end of their specified cooldown period.