In this article, we will show you the steps that will ensure that your users have access to the Hayday platform and receive real-time email notifications from Hayday. We recommend sharing this article with your IT department or making these changes for your users.
DOMAIN WHITELIST (FOR PLATFORM USE)
- *.gohayday.co (wildcard to include subdomains such as dashboard.gohayday.co, report.gohayday.co, app.goahday.co, etc..)
EMAIL DELIVERABILITY (PLATFORM EMAILS)
- Whitelist all emails @gohayday.co (specifically: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com)
- Whitelist dedicated email IP address of 126.96.36.199
- Enable embedded URLs/links in emails. We provide customized links via email such as password reset tokens, smart-logins, and other tailored destinations. All embedded links go to Hayday domains.
- All platform transactional emails are delivered through our SMTP provider SendGrid
- SMS reminders are powered by Twilio
- All current versions of evergreen/responsive browsers including Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, Brave, and Edge
- Legacy browsers, such as IE 10 or IE 11 are NOT supported.