In this article, we'll cover how visitors can use Hayday to check-in and access your workspace.
You'll be able to download and print a unique QR code that your visitors can scan to access the check-in process. You can see an example of that below:
You'll be able to view your visitor check-ins on your dashboard just like any other check-in completed by an employee on your team. You can see that here:
Here are the steps a visitors will go through to complete their check-in:
- Scan the QR Code
- Prompt to enter a phone number to receive a validation code via text
- Check text messages to get code
- Enter validation code to verify the phone number is correct
- Enter first & last name
- Complete check-in (Visitors will only have the option to complete an 'On-Site' check-in)
- Visitors can then view results to see if they were issued a boarding pass or not
Check out the video below where I demonstrate that visitor sign in & check-in process:
Pro Tip: If your visitor has checked in before, once they enter their phone number, they will automatically be taken to the Check-In screen and won't need to verify their number and enter their name again.