We have compiled this list of Hayday words & terms with definitions for you. This list is in alphabetical order. Just like a real dictionary!
Pro Tip: If you're looking for a specific word. Try pressing CTRL & F on PC or CMD & F on Mac at the same time to bring up a search box on this page. Type in the word you're looking for and hit enter, this will show you each time that word pops up in this article!
- This is a user permission where they may log in and complete wellness Check Ins. Administrators also have access to all Check In group where they are able to see reporting related to all Check In groups
- This is a Check In you'll fill out if you are working from home that day
- When a team member completes a Check In that flags them as a potential risk to your workplace
- A boarding pass is a unique ticket issued each day you enter an on track Check In. The boarding pass is used to gain access to the site, office, building or wherever your workplace is located
Check In Group
- A Check In group is a collection of team members that will fill out wellness Check In on the same schedule as one another
Check In Only
- This is a user permission where they may log in and complete wellness Check Ins. They do not have any access to reporting dashboards
- A cooldown period is when a team member fills out an at risk report, they will not be issued a boarding pass until a certain amount of time has passed.
- A user has indicated they tested positive for COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- This is a user permission where they may log in and complete wellness Check Ins. Managers also have access to an assigned Check In group where they are able to see reporting related to that Check In group
- A report filled out when a team member is not working on site or at home that day
- A report filled out when a team member is going to be working on site that day
On the Road
- A report filled out when a team member is going to be working on the road that day
- A user has entered a Check In with no risk indicators
- A report filled out when a team member is out sick that day
- Permissions refers to what certain users can and cannot do on your dashboard. These are the different levels of users: Administrator, Manager, Check In Group
Wellness Check In
- A wellness Check In is a report team members fill out to highlight any health issues they may be facing